“Great brows don’t happen by
chance they happen by
My interest in microblading has its origins in a family crisis when my mom developed cancer. Thankfully she fully recovered however during the course of her treatment she lost her eyebrows. Advanced age and poor eyesight meant she had a hard time penciling them in herself. In trying to help her I started researching the options for long term solutions which ultimately lead to me taking classes and graduate from the prestigious Phi Academy. I’m delighted that this has now put me in a position to help out cancer survivors like my mom and all others who can benefit from semi-permanent, waterproof eyebrows.
I’m driven to continuously improve my skills practically and knowledge in both the pre- and post-procedure practices.
What is Microblading?
Microblading is semi permanent make-up also referred to as 3D brows, 6D brows, feathered brows.
As opposed to using a machine, we use a hand held tool to implant pigment into the epidermis of the skin, creating tiny hairlike strokes and giving the impression of a fuller brow. This technique is tailored to benefit those who desire more definition, cover gaps of lost hair, extend an area or full reconstruction if the brows have little/no hair.
The treatment is done with sterile and disposable tools and the pigments used are never tested on animals, vegan and are of the highest quality.
Contrary to what it sounds like a microblading is not a blade at all, but a configuration of small needles in the shape of a blade.
This treatment is not for anyone under the age of 18. In order for us to give you a successful treatment the skin can not be damaged. No eczema, seborrheic dermatitis, acne, pimples or any damage can be present in the eyebrow area.
Pain during treatment is relative. Some clients compare it to plucking the eyebrows. It is possible to use some light anesthetic to help during the procedure.
Microblading typically takes two appointments to complete.
At the first appointment we profile the client. We are using the PhiBrow technique which creates very realistic brows and the shape of the brow is determined according to the shape of your face.
Not to worry you can always tell us if you have a specific shape in mind. If you draw in your brows in a different shape please arrive with your make-up on. We draw the brows with a pencil so that we can agree on the look. We then micro blade the eyebrow and you are ready to head back out into the world. The brows will be 30% darker right after the treatment so prepare yourself. There can be some scabbing, totally normal, do not pick! And the aftercare is very important. Your brows should be healed in 6-8 weeks.
The retention of the pigment in your skin depends a lot on the skins oiliness. The oilier the skin the harder it is to get good retention.
The second appointment is a touch-up 6-8 weeks after the first session. This allows time for the color to settle into your skin. In the touch-up appointment we can see how your skin received the pigment and make any necessary corrections.
On average the brows will last anywhere from 1-1.5 years before you need a refresher. If the skin is oily, up to 6 months.
Post treatment care makes 70% of the treatment success. Along with skin quality and exposure to various external influences. So please, follow the advice we give you.
Before treatment, please read and familiarize yourself with the entire precare, aftercare (so important) and the maintenance so you know what you are committing to.
Providing a guarantee for the treatment is not possible since so many of the factors are not under our control.
- Do not pick/tweeze/wax/perform electrolysis one week before the procedure.
- Do not tan 2 weeks prior or have a sunburned face
- Do not have any type of facial 2 weeks prior to the procedure..
- Do not have Botox 2 weeks prior to the procedure
- Do not wax or tint your eyebrows 3 days prior to the procedure.
- Do not use Retin-A or Retinol for 2 weeks prior to procedure.
In order to avoid excessive bleeding and poor color deposit:
- Do not drink alcohol 24 hours before your tattoo
- Do not take an Aspirin or Aspirin containing products for a week before procedure (these also thin the blood)
- Do not take any Ibuprofen or Ibuprofen containing products for a week before the procedure This includes Motrin, Advil, Aleve and Naprosyn
- Do not take over the counter health food supplements such as: Fish Oil, Vitamin E, Chinese Herbs, or plant extracts including Gingko biloba, Ma huang, Kava-Kava root, St. John’s Wort, MSM. Glucosamine, Sam_E, Ginger, Ginseng or Garlic one week prior to the procedure (they are natural blood thinners)
- Immediately after your procedure the area will appear to be darker and bolder in color.
- Swelling and redness is minimal and will disappear within 24-48 Hours.
- Wash your hands thoroughly before touching the tattooed area.
- 30 min after the procedure, blot area with provided wipes or bounty paper towels to absorb access lymph fluid. Remove all the lymph and previously applied cream by doing so. Apply a very thin layer of the aftercare ointment. Repeat this procedure 3 to 5 times during the day. Removing this fluid prevents hardening of the lymphatic fluids.
- Gently wash your eyebrows each morning and night with water and an antibacterial soap like Cetaphil. With a very light touch, use your fingertips to gently cleanse the eyebrows. Rub the area in a smooth motion for 10 seconds and rinse with water ensuring that all soap is rinsed away. To dry, gently pat with a clean tissue. Don't worry, THIS DOES NOT REMOVE THE PIGMENT!)
- DO NOT use any cleansing products containing acids (glycolic, lactic, or AHA), or exfoliants.
- Apply a rice grain amount of aftercare ointment with a cotton swab and spread it across the treated area. Be sure not to over-apply, as this will suffocate your skin and delay healing. The ointment should be barely noticeable on the skin. NEVER put the ointment on a wet or damp eyebrow. Avoid using anything else on the brows.
- Let any scabbing or dry skin naturally exfoliate away. Picking can cause scarring or premature loss of color.
- Avoid hot, sweaty exercise.
- Avoid any saunas, facial massages and steam.
- Avoid long, hot showers.
- Avoid sleeping on your face.
- Avoid face-down swimming, lakes, and hot tubs.,
- Avoid topical makeup and sunscreen on the area.
- DO NOT rub, pick, or scratch the treated area.
- Avoid direct sun exposure or tanning for 4 weeks after the procedure. Wear a hat when outdoors.
- No sunbathing, light treatments, chemical peels, fruit acids, microdermabrasion.
- Avoid laser treatments on the treated area.
- Limit your showers to 5 minutes so that you do not create too much steam. Keep your face/procedure area out of the water while you wash your body, then, at the end of your shower, wash your hair. Your face should only be getting wet only at the end of the shower. Avoid excessive rinsing and hot water on the treated area.
Exposure to the sun over time will cause fading and discoloration of the pigment. Wear SPF, hats, large sunglasses to protect your brows.
Online booking available soon currently booking by 424-333-0419 and InkedArch@gmail.com .
We reserve the right to refuse our services.Prices are subject to change at any time.
Initial session – $500
2nd session (within 6 – 8 weeks) – $100
Any additional touchup – $100
Annual touchup (8-12 months) – $250
Touchup rates are for current clients only. If your brows were previously tattooed elsewhere, regular rates apply.
A deposit of $100 is required to schedule and secure your appointment and is deducted from the total price of your tattoo. Deposits are non-refundable but transferable to reschedule an appointment. The amount is deducted from the final cost.
** Appointment will only be secured AFTER deposit is received **
- You must arrive on time as arriving more than 20 minutes late will result in rescheduling of your appointment and in you forfeiting your deposit. Please, do understand that such changes affect not only me, but other clients as well.
- It is required to book your follow-up up appointment within 6-8 weeks after your initial procedure. It is your responsibility to book this. If it is longer than 12 weeks you will be charged the annual touch-up price of $250.
- If you have an existing cosmetic tattoo in the area where you with to get a new tattoo, you must email a picture to get approved. Please email to: email@example.com
- No children under the age 18 are allowed in the procedure room.
- You can not be pregnant or nursing and get any of our services done.
We cannot guarantee successful result on 100% of our clients especially those with problem skin and do NOT offer refunds as we have carried out the treatment at a cost to us.
- 48 H is required to RESCHEDULE your appointment or the deposit will be forfeited.
- CANCELLATIONS must be made within a week or the deposit will be forfeited.
- Any client that do NOT SHOW for a scheduled appointment will forfeit their deposit and will be required to pay for any future appointments in full, prior to their scheduled appointment. No exceptions.
Look forward to hearing from you!